Thursday, July 29, 2010

Organizational Thoughts

Lately, I have been thinking about how I want to organize this blog. I have decided it would be best to stick to a schedule, or at least try to stick to one. Without further ado, there is what I am thinking:

Sunday Worship: On Sundays, I'm going to post a video. It will either be a worship song, hymn, or a Christian song. I will also write a little bit about what draws me to the particular song.

Musical Monday: A review of a CD. It will be mostly Christian music, since I mostly listen to Christian music. I'll also post a youtube link to one of the songs from the CD.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays will likely be devoted to book reviews. I will likely only review books which I can give a positive review. I don't write critical reviews well at all.

Figure Skating Friday: I also describe myself as an obsessed figure skating fan. Really what else do you call someone who has more VCR tapes than she cares to count, and most are filled with 6-8 hours of commercial free figure skating? Right now, I plan to post a skating video, and a little about the skater and/or program. In October, when the skating season starts, I'll post about the Grand Prix events, etc.

Saturdays will likely be a hodgepodge of movies, television, and documentaries. In case you've not noticed I am a little bit of a nerd. ;) Oh, and I might review non-fiction books I've read too. I mostly read history and political science books.

No comments: